Thursday, August 26, 2010

Horsin' around

Buffalo Ranch Facility
Here we go.......












Look Mom no hands
Riding backwards
There was little horsin' around today at Missy's new therapy. She was all smiles while riding BJ, her new Palomino friend. Her arms stretching and moving to each side, I could feel her core just a working away. They had her forwards, backwards, both sides, on her side, and even on her knees. They really seem to know what they are doing. The facility was beautiful. Missy had to call her Grandma Soares and Grandma Darlene as soon as she got in the car and tell them all about her experience. We hope to improve her balance, core strength, hip movement, and have fun doing it. I think we have found just the thing. We thank Cindy the therapist and her volunteers, they are wonderful.
Just chillin.........NOT!   Working out the bend in my back.
Daddy...Look at me!  Look at me!   I am  big girl now!

3 comments:

  1. What fun! I love her hair it it just the thing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SOOOOOO cool. I loved getting the call - and am so glad that she loves horses like her grandma. I am excited about the fact that animals are so therapudic and especially the horses. All my love.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, that's so sweet! I'm so glad she's found a fun way to "work out." :)

    ReplyDelete