Friday, July 30, 2010

Hives....UTI....? ????

7/9/10

For some reason Missy broke out with the hives. I totally freaked out. When we finally got to the doctor's she said that she was either coming down with something or that she was having an allergic reaction. Missy had a low grade fever and since she has a history of UTI's they decided to do a urine culture. Not only did she have hives all over her body, Yep you guess it...........she tested positive for another UTI. Sigh.....   I was hoping these were going to be less often since she had the surgery. Makes me wonder if the surgery was successful? I sure hope and pray that it was, I would hate for her to have another surgery. Missy has her check up on August 25th to see if the fluid is still going up into the kidney's. Please please keep praying that this past surgery was successful.     Oh by the way, we still haven't figured out what gave her the hives.

No comments:

Post a Comment