Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Grandma goes home

6/14/2010

My mom flew home today. So sad. We are going to miss her. Missy couldn't understand why she had to go home. I think she thought that she was going to live with us or something. My mom kept telling her that grandpa missed her and that she had to go home. Missy kept saying why, typical 4 year old response. She really loved having her around everyday and so did we. My mom was such a huge help with everything. We couldn't have gone through everything with Missy and it go as smoothly as it did without her. Thank you so much mom for all you do and do for us. Also another big thanks to my dad for letting her stay with us as long as she did. I know it must have been a long two weeks without her. We love you both so much and I am truly blessed to have parents like you.

After dropping grandma off at the airport, I called the urologist office to make an appointment like the ER doctor's advised us to do. When talking with the nurse (because the doctor wasn't in) she said that there was no need for the doctor to see her and that it could wait for her after surgery check up appointment. So for now Missy will just take the antibiotics, lay low for a while and wait for her appointment on the 23rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment